McNabb Guide Service
- October 26, 2016
- fishing, Lake Powell, Lake Powell Visitor Guide
- Posted by Robert
- Leave your thoughts
ABOUT MCNABB GUIDE SERVICE
“Captain Mike has been fishing on Lake Powell for 35 years. He knows where the fish are and how to catch them; he’s honest about how good the fishing is.
Your safety is foremost. Of course catching fish and having a great time are right up there with safety. Captain Mike has many returning customers every year; some of them come back more than once a year.
Captain Mike is friendly, has a great sense of humor and has many interesting stories to share about Lake Powell and Lake Powell Fishing. He is accommodating too. If you want to go for a swim or take a short side trip hiking up a canyon it can be arranged. Captain Mike is anxious and waiting for you to make a reservation for a great fishing adventure on Lake Powell.” – McNabb Guide Service
- Prices are for 1 or 2 people
- Each additional person $50 (even if not fishing)
- Half-Day – $350 ( 4-5 hours) snack + soda
- Full-Day – $550 (8-9 hours) lunch included + snack + soda
- Sorry, we DO NOT take credit cards
- Times include boat travel and fish cleaning
- Because of the high gas and oil prices there will be a gas surcharge added for trips past Padre Bay (over 20 miles).
- Overnight Trips are available. Please inquire about what is and isn’t included and cost.
- Professional Fishing Guide
- Coast Guard Captains License
- 35 years of fishing experience on Lake Powell
- Trips are private – your group only
- 23′ Proline Center Console – 6 or more people
- Rods, reels, bait, and tackle (open-face reels Mitchell 300)
- Sandwich, chips, fruit & cookies (full day trips)
- Snacks, plenty of water, sodas on all trips.
- Pictures of your catch e-mailed to you
- Fish cleaning